Advertencia 2

Advertencia: Contenido a veces sarcástico para mentes abiertas y tolerantes hacia pajas mentales con escasa eyaculación de originalidades.

Advertencia

Advertencia: Emo es muy mainstream... Misantropía Rules!

miércoles, septiembre 20, 2006

Creep

de Radiohead

When you were here before
couldn´t look you in the eye
You´re just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
in a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You´re so fuckin´special

But I´m a creep

I´m a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don´t belong here

I don´t care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
when I´m not around
You´re so fuckin´ special
I wish I was special

But...

She´s running out again
She´s running out
She´s run run run running out



Y... para qué negarlo... I'm a creep and You're so fucking special

No hay comentarios.: